Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Very First Time

Oh what the heck! Everyone else is doing it so I figured I would start a blog of my own. I am not arrogant enough to think that everyone needs to know how I feel about everything, nor do I have a fatal disease that I need to keep people posted about. (Although I do have a few that make my life miserable at times but I will get to that later. ) I am really doing this for my own enjoyment and for the enjoyment of my family. I have funny thoughts at times (I see myself like “Arthur” minus the always drunk part!) and what some would call a strange way of looking at things. I am not always funny though, my husband calls me Eeyore more often than I would like to admit. i think I am mostly a positive and upbeat person.
My son wants me to write down the story of my life but I do not feel that I have adequate skills to do that right now. I am looking forward to getting some experience writing and defining and refining my style. The more you do something, the better you get at it...RIGHT? I guess we will just have to see!

No comments: